We are so excited to have you join us in our “Ready. Set. Meal Prep!” 5-Day Challenge!
Below is where your quick recap of all five days, all in one spot for you!
Make sure to complete your homework each day and post it inside the group!
This page and all the training content will only be available until 11:59 pm PST, Tuesday, May 4th.
The Doors To Join Plan To Nourish Are NOW OPEN
(Choose A Day Below)
Bonus Video 3
Bonus #3 Q&A
Bonus Video 2
Bonus #2 Q&A
Bonus Video 1
Sophie's Favorite Rotisserie Chicken
Bonus #1 Q&A
Sheet Pan Meal
Day 5 Part 2
Produce & Snacks
1. Download this SNACK quick start guide.
2. List 2 healthy grab-n-go snacks that you can prep RIGHT NOW!
3. Take a picture of your refrigerator before you clean it out…this is just for YOU. No need to share this in the group. This will be a reminder of where you started and you’ll see the progress that happens when you apply all that you’re learning this week!
Now check into the group in the comments of the DAY 4 ACCOUNTABILITY POST with your 2 snack ideas!
A Plan That Works For You
1. Download this MENU PLANNER to use as a template.
2. Bookmark one local grocery store’s website.
3. Make a list of QUICK resources you can use to get inspiration and recipes.
Now check into the group in the comments of the DAY 3 ACCOUNTABILITY POST by telling me one NEW thing you’ve learned so far this week and anything else you’d like to tell me about your experience in this group so far!
(If You Get An Error, Click The Button Below To Watch On Facebook)
Meal Prep Foundations
(If you get an error, click below to watch on Facebook)
Day 1 Homework
Grab a sheet of paper and answer the following questions as truthfully as possible. Then post in the group under the Day 1 Task Post (button below).
There’s no judgement in my group so be as honest as you can!
- =Do you meal plan already? If you do, how long does it take you to create your plan?
- =How often do you eat out or get take out?
- =How many times per week do you go to the store?
- =How long does it take you to make dinner?
- =Do you have to make multiple dinners to meet the needs of picky eaters?
- =Do you eat lunch?
- =Do you eat breakfast?
- =Where do you find healthy recipes?
- =On average, how much do you spend each week on groceries (including dining our or takeout)?
Day 1 Q&A
Not seeing our Challenge Emails?
1. Search your inbox and “spam” folder for: [email protected] or “RSMP”
Sometimes our emails like to hide =)
2. Still can’t find them, go ahead and enter your email address in the box again.
We’ll add you to the list and send you a confirmation message.
3. All else fails, reach out to our team at: [email protected]